Saturday 24 September 2016

Hungry? No energy?

Low energy cooking!
It's the dream right? Food that doesn't cost a bomb, isn't junk and won't sap every last milligram of energy you have... Well, good people, I may have an answer! (I'm not egotistical enough to claim it's THE answer, that's for you to decide.)
From here on out I'll be typing up my favourite low energy recipes and sharing them with you lovely lot. You're welcome.
I won't be referring to them by that famous piece of cutlery used for soups that some people are brave enough to use despite the 'owner' sending out law suits like greeting's cards.
So for energy rating purposes I will be rating them out of five based on this handy chart-
1/5 - No chopping, minimal stirring, lowest effort.
2/5 - Some chopping, small amount of stirring, maybe something grated.
3/5 - Fair amount of effort. Chopping and stirring.
4/5 - Stirring most of the time, range of chopping styles.
5/5 - Most effort. Whisking, something that needs stirring the whole time.
I'll also be using a rating out of three for cost which I think is fairly self explanatory. £ being very cheap, ££ being reasonable price and £££ being pretty pricey.
Plus, I'll base all of the recipes on two people eating. If it's just for you then feel free to store leftovers like usual by letting them cool and then refrigerating. More than two? Scale the recipe up to suit.
Now that's the housekeeping over with we can begin!
Oh, before I go. If you have any suggestions or ideas please feel free to email me leanneglentworth@gmail.com
I really am going now...bye!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, let me know what you think as new posts go live!

      Delete